DEBKAfile Exclusive Report July 18, 2010, 8:41 PM (GMT+02:00)
A ballistic missile fired at Israeli from any spot in the Middle East, be it Iran, Syria or South Lebanon, can now be tracked from launch by top Israeli commanders by means of the Active Layered Theater Ballistic Missile Defense System (ALTBMD) developed to protect NATO forces against missile threat and provided Israel by the United States.
debkafile's military sources report: The system's interim stage links up radars of early warning sensors, radar, missile interceptors and space-based detectors. This integrated, layered protective network against tactical missile threats will alert Israeli division and brigade commanders in the field and the home front from a combined US-Israel operations center to the launching of a ballistic missile (from up to 3,000 kilometers) against Israel by sea, air or land.
For the first time, Israel's war commanders will be forewarned in real time of an approaching ballistic missile, its estimated launch point and impact target and be able track the engagement by counter-missiles. The information will give them a sense of whether the incoming missile threatens command bases, military forces or civilian population areas.
Our military sources add that the US Defense Department has decided to arm NATO generals in Afghanistan and Europe with interim ALTBMD capabilities by the end of the year, as part of America's preparations for war with Iran. It will be delivered by the contractors, ThalesRaytheonSystems.
In the last nine months, the US and Israeli armies have carried out two training exercises in the use of this system - first during the big Juniper Cobra 2010 war game last November just after an intelligence alert that Iran, Syria and Hizballah had doubled their ballistic missile arsenals; again, from June 6-10, when the USS Harry S. Truman Strike Force was anchored 50 miles off Israel's southern shore. They practiced combined responses to possible Iranian, Syrian or Hizballah attacks on Israel in the event of a war with Iran.
That exercise, dubbed Juniper Stallion 2010, tested command and battle management and combined early warning drills against incoming missiles. The American AN/TPY-2 radar network using X-Band for intercepting ballistic missiles posted on Mt. Keren (in the Israeli Negev opposite the Egyptian border) was linked for the purpose of the exercise to the Europe-based US Joint Tactical Ground Station (JTAGS).
debkafile's military sources confirm that henceforth the capability to put a tail on incoming enemy ballistic missiles is integrated into Israel's missile defense architecture as a valuable protective capability in a war situation.
A photograph. More pictures here (Nashville, Tennessee), here (New Orleans, Louisiana), here (Las Vegas, Nevada), here (Sacramento, California), here (Fresno, California) and here (Ontario, Los Angeles, California).
State-sponsored sociocide in Middle America. Twenty two stats which confirm that the Middle Class is being systematically wiped out of existence in the US:
(1) 83 percent of all US stocks are in the hands of 1 percent of the people.
(2) 61 percent of Americans say that "always or usually" they live paycheck to paycheck. This figure is up from 49 percent in 2008 and 43 percent in 2007.
(3) 66 percent of personal income growth between 2001 and 2007 went to the top 1 percent of all Americans.
(4) 36 percent of Americans say that they don't contribute anything to retirement savings.
(5) 43 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved up for retirement.
(6) 24 percent of American workers say that they have postponed their planned retirement age in the past year.
(7) Over 1.4 million Americans filed for personal bankruptcy in 2009, which represented a 32 percent increase over 2008.
(8) Only the top 5 percent of US households have earned enough additional income to match the rise in housing costs since 1975.
(9) For the first time in US history, banks own a greater share of residential housing net worth in the United States than all individual Americans put together.
(10) In 1950, the ratio of the average executive's paycheck to the average worker's paycheck was 30 to 1. Since the year 2000, that ratio has risen to between 300 and 500 to one.
(11) In 2007, the bottom 80 percent of American households held 7 percent of the liquid financial assets.
(12) The bottom 50 percent of income earners in the United States now collectively own less than 1 percent of the nation’s wealth.
(13) Average Wall Street bonuses for 2009 were up 17 percent when compared with 2008.
(14) In the United States, the average federal worker now earns 60% more than the average worker in the private sector.
(15) The top 1 percent of US households own twice as much of America's corporate wealth as they did 15 years ago.
(16) In America today, the average time needed to find a new job has risen to 35.2 weeks.
(17) More than 40 percent of Americans in employment are now working in service jobs, which are often very low paying.
(18) For the first time in US history, more than 40 million Americans are on food stamps. The US Department of Agriculture projects that that number will go up to 43 million Americans in 2011.
(19) What American workers must now compete against: in China a garment worker makes approximately 86 cents an hour; in Cambodia a garment worker makes approximately 22 cents an hour.
(20) Despite the financial crisis, the number of millionaires in the United States rose 16 percent to 7.8 million in 2009.
(21) Approximately 21 percent of all children in the United States are living below the poverty line in 2010 - the highest rate in 20 years.
(22) The top 10 percent of Americans now earn 50 per cent of the US national income.
More here (16.07.10). It is now time for the Obama administration in Washington to step down and for the new provisional interim government of the USA to emerge openly. Six months after this, new Constitutionally lawful Presidential, Senate and Congressional elections can be held, and the free de jure American republics can be restored in peace and prosperity. The Washington DC private corporation does not govern in the interests of the American people. It must be abolished and replaced with the long-prepared alternative Constitutional governance. The Pilgrims Society, the US Federal Reserve Board and the US Internal Revenue Service must also be abolished with immediate effect.
|Actions By "T": MAKAROV ARTICLE BY Teddy Jacobson - |
THESE VIDEOS ARE RECEIVING RAVE REVIEWS BY OUR CUSTOMERS!!!!
OUR VIDEOS WILL HAVE YOU AWAKE AT 3AM WITH A PEN AND A NOTEPAD. YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT GUNS IN ONE HOUR THAN YOU HAVE IN THE PAST 20 YEARS. TRY ONE DVD AND WE ARE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED AT THE INFORMATION TEDDY PROVIDES.
PLUNGER LEVER "N"
COLT PLUNGER LEVER "N" - ELEVATES AT A HIGHER LEVEL - THIS IS A VERY HARD TO FIND ITEM AND ALL LEVER NUMBER 1's WHICH ARE STANDARD FACTORY ISSUE SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH THIS LEVER WHEN USING AN AFTER MARKET TRIGGER WITH AN OVER TRAVEL SCREW ADJUSTMENT IN YOUR COLT SERIES 80 PISTOL OR PARA ORDNANCE PISTOL.
If you do not change the number 1 factory frame plunger lever after installing an after market trigger your frame plunger lever will not elevate high enough and will not push your slide plunger up high enough for it to clear your firing pin and your firing pin will crash into your slide plunger chattering either or both of them and you will have a light primer hit which will cause a click instead of a bang - ITS YOUR LIFE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
I HAVE SOME FOR SALE AT $25.00 EACH. "N" = NATIONAL MATCH AND EACH LEVER IS JEWELED. I DO NOT BELIEVE THESE ARE AVAILABLE ANY LONGER. CALL ME AT 281 565 6977 for details. I WILL ACCEPT A CREDIT CARD.
The night sky on fire: 2,000 firefighters battle inferno that blazed for 15 hours in China after TWO oil pipelines explode
Firefighters today extinguished a fire that raged for more than 15 hours after two oil pipeline exploded at a Chinese port.
An explosion at a pipe transporting crude oil from a ship to a storage tank blew up yesterday evening, causing a blast at a second, nearby duct.
More than 2,000 firefighters and 338 engines from 14 different cities worked through the night in the north-eastern port of Dalian to put out the blaze which illuminated the sky in a strange orange glow.
Inferno: Firefighters walk along a stretch of pipelines towards the blast site in Dalian, northeast China
Sky transformed: A strange orange glow can be seen for miles around as 2,000 firefighters battled flames
The reason young American and NATO soldiers are being sent to Afghanistan to die
Wall Street is laundering hundreds of billions of illicit drug money and getting away with it
It is becoming clear that the major US banks are branches of organised crime. America’s largest banks engage in flagrant criminal activity on a massive scale and emerge almost completely unscathed. Wachovia, for example, has been accused of laundering $380 billion in Mexican drug cartel money. That is just one line item at one bank working for one local narcotics syndicate. Wachovia is expected to escape with nothing more than a slap on the wrist thanks to official US government policy which protects megabanks from criminal charges.
AB comment: Meanwhile, out in the poppy fields of the Muslim East, everybody knows that America's tame Afghan President, Hamid Karzai, is the opium godfather of Afghanistan. The man has pedigree. Karzai was a CIA agent and Pashtun warlord from the Popalzai tribe, brought back from exile in the USA. With the assistance of the Bush Jnr White House, an expedient Hollywood myth was created around Karzai and his "courageous leadership of the Afghan people." America needed Hamid Karzai more than Hamid Karzai needed America. The US government needed a big slice of his drugs empire revenue to keep its failing banks afloat. The trick of it was to use the US military to oversee the expansion and protection of the opium poppy fields. A lot of these fields are now several miles long. And there are marijuana plants in Afghanistan which are the size of trees.
According to an official UN report, opium production in Afghanistan has risen dramatically since the "downfall" of the Taliban in 2001. There has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the subsequent growing seasons than in any single year during Taliban rule. More land is now used for opium production in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. By 2007, 93% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan. More here (07.07.10), here (22.06.10) and here (21.10.09).